February 17, 2021
Dear Migo Client,
We are happy to inform you that our “pay with bank transfer” repayment option is now available. A new unique account number will be assigned to you as your old account number on Providus Bank is no longer valid.
How to get your new unique account number:
1. Visit https://www.migo.ng/repay and enter your phone number
2. Select "Pay Loan"
3. Select the "Bank Transfer" option
4. Select your bank and click continue
5. A code will appear on your phone screen to dial
6. Select Suntrust as the name of the bank you are transferring to
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during the downtime. We deeply appreciate your patience and continuous support.
Your Migo team
If you threw a rock in a room full of African startup founders today, you would likely hit one offering to give users loans “in just 10 minutes!”
Nigerian credit startup Migo, formerly known as Mines, has raised a US$20 million Series B funding round to finance its expansion to Brazil and continued growth in its home market
“Pay With Bank Transfer” is back online